Livre - Cocktails: The Bartender's Bible
Simon Difford has earned a huge and loyal international following in professional bartending circles. Discerning drinkers, amateur mixologists and professional bartenders will continue to find this 11th edition of his Cocktails to be an indispensable reference.
Practical and inspiring, this book contains 3000 recipes from the traditional to the new and inventive. Each easy-to-follow recipe has a color photograph of the assembled drink in its assigned glass, ingredient measures, directions, garnish, variations, plus fascinating information on the cocktail's origin.
This 11th edition includes 800 new recipes, plus:
- An A to Z recipe directory
- Detailed instructions for beginners, including all the basic skills
- Recommendations for the best equipment
- A directory of glass types
- The 14 key alcoholic ingredients, which make a minimum of 450 cocktails
- The 9 essential juices and mixers
- The 18 essential refrigerator and cupboard staples
- An index of ingredients and the cocktails they are used in
- The top 100 great cocktail bars of the world.